Our highlight event of this year’s Ennis Food Festival is the Gourmet Food Village on Sunday, 14th October at glór. Taking place between 12pm and 5pm, the event will see glór transformed into a bustling food market place with lots of free samples and Foodie entertainment.
Cookery Demonstration with TV Chef Kevin Dundon
Kevin’s Cookery demos will be at 2pm and 4pm and tickets for €7.50 per adult, children free are available now from glór box office Tickets include admission to our Gourmet Food Village. Please see a full overview of Kevin’s Cookery demonstrations below.
Book directly with glor box office.
Highlights at our Gourmet Food Village
- Over 25 stalls at glór including local and national stallholders
- Cookery Demonstrations with TV chef Kevin Dundon
- First ever Food Box office – Special offers from some of Ennis’ finest restaurants only available here
- Free tasters at many food stalls
- Demonstration of Ennis’ Favourite Dish
- Clare Honey Show provided by Banner Beekeepers
- Talks, Demos and Masterclasses
- Musical interludes and Free facepainting for children (and adults if you like)
- Visit our Artisan Food Producers page for more details
Cookery Demos with Kevin Dundon:
- Pan seared Scallops, cauliflower puree and black pudding
- Lollipop Pork Chop, o Briens farm house cheese crispy baby potatoes and red ale jus
- Goat cheese and Chocolate mousse (using Wilde irish chocolate, Banner bee keeper honey and St tola fresh goat cheese)
- Sautéed filet of cod with Surf and turf sauce! (using Achill Oysters and Burren Smoked Salmon)
- Hay Roasted venison loin, confit beetroots
- Caramelised pear and Anam coffee tart tatin
All details are subject to change.