Our highlight event of this year’s Ennis Food Festival is the Gourmet Food Village on Sunday, 15th October at glór.
Taking place between 12pm and 5pm, the event will see glór transformed into a bustling food market place with lots of free samples and Foodie entertainment.
Highlights at our Gourmet Food Village:
– Over 25 stalls at glór including local and national stallholders
– Cookery Demonstrations with TV chef Kevin Dundon
– Free tasters at many food stalls
– Demonstration of Ennis’ Favourite Dish
– Clare Honey Show provided by Banner Beekeepers
– Talks, Demos and Masterclasses
– Musical interludes and Free facepainting for children (and adults if you like)
See Artisan Producers for more information on each stallholder
Kevin’s Cookery demos will be at 2pm and 4pm and tickets for €7.50 per adult, children free are available now from glór box office Tickets include admission to our Gourmet Food Village. Book directly with glor box office.
All details are subject to change.